She then wove it into a rich tweed on a rickety wooden loom. Her cloth was so popular around the world that she could never statisfy demand.
- @RickGlanvill I am back. Maybe next week sometime? 5 days ago
- @maciverk did you end up in journalism then? 5 days ago
- @maciverk great to hear from you. V long time no speak allright. What you up to? 2 weeks ago
- Dog love @Broadway_Mkt http://t.co/PiZwi26p4W 2 weeks ago
- Now this is what I call a HAT...seriously cool http://t.co/JSu6Tl31Av 2 weeks ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra BBC Beachy Head birds boat Brighton Bush Calanish Stones children cornwall crofting Cycling dance Discovery Channel envy estate feis rois fiddle filming fishing flying Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock harris Holidays Islands Kabul KNO Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London london olympics Love Mark Anstice Mek Merengman midnight express Mountains music national geographic channel Obama oil Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing salmon scourie Sea snow St Kilda Stornoway sunset television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel travel channel Tribes USA victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali yoga
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.