She then wove it into a rich tweed on a rickety wooden loom. Her cloth was so popular around the world that she could never statisfy demand.
- @toppage . Where you at? 5 days ago
- I always admired Archie McPherson, never more so than now. The fantasy of yellow brick road, brilliant. youtu.be/PDXAvZ8NIX0 via @YouTube 5 days ago
- Gingers: Scotland's redheads - in pictures gu.com/p/4x4x3/tw via @guardian @RockitlikeaRedhead 6 days ago
- RT @bengoldacre: Joining in the bogus attacks on the NHS is a pretty dodgy low point for the Scottish Yes campaign dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/… 1 week ago
- RT @hugorifkind: Remember kids, a "Yes" vote is a vote to keep listening to all that bollocks FOREVER. #indyref 1 week ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra BBC Beachy Head birds boat Brighton Bush Calanish Stones children cornwall crofting Cycling dance Discovery Channel envy estate feis rois fiddle filming fishing flying Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock harris Holidays Islands Kabul KNO Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London london olympics Love Mark Anstice Mek Merengman midnight express Mountains music national geographic channel Obama oil Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing salmon scourie Sea snow St Kilda Stornoway sunset television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel travel channel Tribes USA victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali yoga
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.