She then wove it into a rich tweed on a rickety wooden loom. Her cloth was so popular around the world that she could never statisfy demand.
- Cable don't panic RT @MediaTelCC: .@RaymondSnoddy explains why digital advertising isn't going to eat into TV - bit.ly/1tf7UVP 15 hours ago
- Pistorius out in 10 months! No justice for victims of abuse or for #HerNameWasReevaSteenkamp 15 hours ago
- #GoldRush hits the MOTHERLOAD goo.gl/aiaOZ5 1 day ago
- #GoldRush regains its no 1 slot on Friday night with its season 5 premier. Awesome @ChristoDoyle, @meagantv & @Raw_TV. 1 day ago
- RT @egorsuch: @klondiketony Every Viking needs a ship... Hell yes! #goldRush 4 days ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra BBC Beachy Head birds boat Brighton Bush Calanish Stones children cornwall crofting Cycling dance Discovery Channel envy estate feis rois fiddle filming fishing flying Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock harris Holidays Islands Kabul KNO Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London london olympics Love Mark Anstice Mek Merengman midnight express Mountains music national geographic channel Obama oil Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing salmon scourie Sea snow St Kilda Stornoway sunset television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel travel channel Tribes USA victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali yoga
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.