In the week of the historic inauguration of President Elect Barack Obama, I can’t help but feel a little nervous. It is such an enormous responsibility to take on the mess left by the dreadful Bush; he carries so much weight on his shoulders. I thought this picture was somewhat apt.
- Broadband fine all day and now less than 1%. V bad service with #skyfibre. Over promised on speed and on help. 55 mins and still on hold. 1 week ago
- At #sundaypaperslive listening 2 @explorerglobal Mikael Strandberg talk on Siberia. Inspirational but cold! http://t.co/rBLGD6jFCG 1 week ago
- Celebrating my first first victory over @toppage on #xboxone #forzafive . The potential for addiction oh yes http://t.co/VWSI909En5 1 week ago
- “@toppage: Sorry, did I say I beat @smaoinich once? I meant 3-0. #forza5 #XboxOne” I am truly shit at this...truly shit 1 week ago
- The third person to join our family #xboxone @toppage has a special edition white box and she is ecstatic! http://t.co/zv85abKjvq 2 weeks ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra BBC Beachy Head birds boat Brighton Bush Calanish Stones children cornwall crofting Cycling dance Discovery Channel envy estate feis rois fiddle filming fishing flying Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock harris Holidays Islands Kabul KNO Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London london olympics Love Mark Anstice Mek Merengman midnight express Mountains music national geographic channel Obama oil Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing salmon scourie Sea snow St Kilda Stornoway sunset television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel travel channel Tribes USA victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali yoga
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.