I’ve been going to physiotherapy for five months now to help me recover from a back operation. Each day I’ve been doing my exercises and it seems I’m making good progress despite my chronic hypochondria. Last week was the first time I’ve been allowed to go back to yoga. Yesterday I moved lots of heavy boxes into storage and today I cycled 46 Kilometres. It’s so great to be getting fit again, especially with summer on the way. I’m reminded never to take good health for granted.
- My newly rebuilt cannondale badboy with powdercoated frame #toppage says I am a bike bore! http://t.co/UoSBcCcPHG 2 weeks ago
- I wish @toppage would dress up a little before going to work. http://t.co/B5fHzOCmvf 4 weeks ago
- Just back from Accra. Remind me never to fall out with this man's boss! http://t.co/R2i36NDWmw 4 weeks ago
- Being 007: @toppage will love this. LIFE Behind the Scenes at James Bond Auditions - LIFE ti.me/GFHP8I via @LIFE 1 month ago
- RT @Torcuil: @JshPhotog @smaoinich @elainelivphoto - check this out. guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2… 1 month ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra boat Calanish Stones children crofting Discovery Channel fishing Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock Holidays Islands Kabul Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London Mark Anstice Mek Mountains music national geographic channel Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing snow St Kilda television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel channel Tribes victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.