My old man and I just had our first ever Skype call on his new birthday laptop. He was completely made up. Now all I have to do is get my remote connection to his desktop working and a whole new world awaits him from the comfort of his armchair. God alone knows where I’m going to find the time to guide him onto the web but it seems a curious and fitting role reversal.
- My newly rebuilt cannondale badboy with powdercoated frame #toppage says I am a bike bore! http://t.co/UoSBcCcPHG 2 weeks ago
- I wish @toppage would dress up a little before going to work. http://t.co/B5fHzOCmvf 3 weeks ago
- Just back from Accra. Remind me never to fall out with this man's boss! http://t.co/R2i36NDWmw 3 weeks ago
- Being 007: @toppage will love this. LIFE Behind the Scenes at James Bond Auditions - LIFE ti.me/GFHP8I via @LIFE 1 month ago
- RT @Torcuil: @JshPhotog @smaoinich @elainelivphoto - check this out. guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2… 1 month ago
Browse by category
animals Archie Maynard art banged up abroad Barra boat Calanish Stones children crofting Discovery Channel fishing Gaelic Gold Rush Alaska greenock Holidays Islands Kabul Labour land ownership language Lewis living with the Mek locked up abroad London Mark Anstice Mek Mountains music national geographic channel Olly Steeds Photography politics population decline sailing snow St Kilda television The Adventure of Mark and Olly travel channel Tribes victoria park wedding West papua wooden boat yali
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.